13.7.17

Spanking thoughts for today


This lady is looking back hoping to be spanked

 Whereas this lady is willing to show you how to spank her bottom
and this lady's wistful look awaits the spanks
 
However, sometimes the butterflies cause you to try to run away at the last moment
and asking not to be spanked simply means a longer and harder spanking
A few friendly pats
Then, gently, she moves you into the proper position to be spanked
This young lady is smiling at the thought of her handsome man spanking her . He looks more worried of giving the spnaking, than she does expecting to receive a spanking

Afterwards, it is all smiles
Sometimes a grin from ear to ear
and sometimes a tad of reluctance in asking to be spanked for REAL!!




bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. lovely spankable female bottoms, before and after. nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter: glad you liked the post
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be as the Barb pictures shows in that position is a deep down desire of mine. My wife has threaten to do such, been tempted to see if she would. The only thing I know I would be erect prior to, but not afterwards. The dance afterwards and facing the wall are given. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack; who knows what adventures await.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. You said adventure and I dared my wife when her best friend was visiting. My wife whisper to me I was asking for a spanking, I said out loud, a spanking. Her friend smiled, and my wife had me across her lap, bare bottom and I put on a show. I could not get to facing the wall fast enough. Once the friend left, the real spanking happened and it was great and not great, but been told that was not the first nor last time she would spank me in front of others and so best be on good behavior. Jack

      Delete
    3. Jack: sounds delightful, as your best behavior is always a good thing for a marriage.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)