12.11.15

love our lurkers

Hello to everyone, with a special hello to those who come by this blog regularly or occasionally, but rarely (if ever)  leave a message!

First-most, let me thank you for visiting my blog, whether you leave a message or not!

However, the reason for LOVE OUR LURKERS DAYS is to encourage you to post a comment saying Hi!  Comments are the lifeblood of blogs, and although I have a few faithful commenters, it is always nice to find new people leaving an occasional comment about their likes and desires, and possibly their spanking relationship with someone.

I attempt to keep a humorous vein to the blog, as I believe spanking is an enhancement  to a happy couple's love, if it is consensual! 
If you don't spank, do NOT do this alternative:
Within these spanking blogs, tumblrs, and Wordpress, you will find like minded individuals, and encouragement to pursue your dreams.

Be certain to post using ANONYMOUS, but then think up a fictitious name that you can use at the end of the post,so that when you next leave a comment, you can use the same name and people will get to know you.

and, when confounded by this conundrum
The answer to the conundrum is predetermined
your fate
and soon your feet will be dancing
REMEMBER: The goal is to enjoy life!!!

but remember also, many women consensually
LOVE
To
 Be
SPANKED
don't disappoint her if she enjoys it

For a list of other spanking blogs...etc.. that are participating in Love our lurkers
visit:

BOTTOMS UP
RED

22 comments:

  1. Lots of work when in to this post. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post and always enjoy stopping by here my friend. Happy LOL day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Blog, a real encouragement
    Ken F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Red, nice pics, I hope you have lots of visitors today, i am a proper lurker here ;)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post Red and I agree lots of work went into it. Play time spanking is fun for us. Prior to the spanking there is lots of talking and me asking her to spank me then it's time to present my bottom. After I'm well toasted we have great sex. Hope you get a lot of lurkers today.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your blog. It is always a pleasure lurking and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First visit, and I am really glad I stopped by. I will be back. Happy LoL day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Red,
    I like visiting to see what your slightly twisted sense of humor (which I love) has come up with this time. Nice collection on this special day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leigh : thank you
    J: you are welcome
    Ronnie: thank you friend. i love your blog also
    Ken F:hope you will share more of your lifestyle when you are feeling in the mood Thanks for leaving a comment
    Jan: thank yo for the good wishes
    archedone: thaks for being a regular commenter and sharing your lifestyle with us.

    anon: you are welcome. Glad you like it

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've visited before, haven't commented! So I'm de-lurking! Happy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Red, I have visited here but haven't commented. I am de-lurking now! Happy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always stop by and should comment more frequently. That last photo above is great,
    Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Red, I hope you have a very happy and enjoyable LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Red, love all the pictures. Happy LOL day. come visit me at DOWNUNDER DREAMING.
    cheers Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very good blog and great photos. As far as if the man is ever right, I can tell you from experience that never happens and if it does, it has to be a mistake. In any event, a spanking from R ensues and I have a happy red bottom. Thanks for all the work you put into your blog. I always start with your blog as my entry into the world of spankos or spanksters.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Red, I've been a lurker on your site for a number of years and really enjoy your posts. I also enjoy your apparent lifestyle, i.e. the regular holidays and regular spankings. This is the type of lifestyle my wife and I aspire to since I retired this year. Keep up the posting and keep enjoying the holidays and spankings. Brit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done, Red.

    I can confirm that many women do indeed consensually love to be spanked. It's not even a secret anymore. :)

    Happy LOL Day!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy LOL Day Red...have visited but don't remember ever commenting so guess I'm now de-lurking. ;)

    Hugs and blessings…Cat

    ReplyDelete
  20. minelle: thanks for dropping by.. I am just now starting to look at google + so will visit your site soon
    Michael: thanks for dropping by.
    Dr. Ken: thank you , and the same to you
    Lindy: Please give an EXACT link to your site please, and I would b epleased to drop by.
    Baxter: thanks for being such a faithful commentator
    Brit; thank you for the comment.. write me privately and I can give you some ideas how to travel less expensively, but have a wonderful time!
    Bonnie: no secret whatsoever, and some men love being spanked also. Your blog and spankedhubby led the way in the spanko blogger world
    Cat: thanks for dropping by
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
  21. Red, I don't really know how to navigate Google +. So if you want to know my site it's My Breath. I'm not great with computer stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Minelle: i see many things on google+, but could you give me the exact address for your blog... Their is a very nice tumblr at http://mybreath.tumblr.com/
    We learn together. .. my main worry is keeping my identity separate from my spanking identity.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)