3.8.15

humor- the difference between men and women

This cartoon is hilarious, as we see the difference between men and women!


Really, women always obsess about their weight, whereas men obsess about how great they look in the mirror
and, really, in looking at spanking blogs: when you see a picture: 

whose spanked bottom would you like to see?
Ronnie's (taken from her blog a long time ago) Marvellous

 or mine


Ronnie's absolutely wins the contest.

and another smile for today
and a thought to ponder
bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with this blog. Wife and I were in a shop over the weekend that specializes in selling only tea, really good tea. the lady helping us was in great shape for her age and I admired her cleavage and butt. What really got my attention was when she was talking and demonstrating how to properly make this one tea, she said 'you take this mixer thing and you whip the tea well'. I seem to think she emphasized the word 'whip' but that could have been my imagination. That word 'whip' interested me as I could see myself over her lap right away.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter: naughty thoughts are always around us.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Red. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronnie: I always like for you to have a wee laugh!
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)