9.8.15

humor and f/m

It may just be me, but on this probable birthday cake, those towers surrounding the princesses seem to have a striking resemblance to something unintended
When a plus is shaped like a multiply, someone does need to go back to school
however, this is a consensual spanking blog, but my defense is;
and in reality,
so, enjoy this optical illusion (from http://motivateusnot.com )

and when one wife talks to another, more men get spanked
and your wife also learns that:
enjoy your spanknigs
bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. good blog and captioned photos

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. From personal experience I can say a properly applied implement does help correct the errors in one's ways.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. baxter: thanks
    archedone: very true
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, Well the last two photos had a ring of 'deja vu ',according to m,y wife! 'My bum is not that big is it?'. I replied . 'No ,but there is not that much difference!' Later she ordered me over her knees and eased my shorts down ! 'Just checking !' she laughed ,and then started spanking me with her large hair brush before using her shorter cane very sharply for some minutes ! Then standing by the wall , slapping my very red bottom some more ! I had to sit on a soft cushion for some time after! T.

      Delete
    2. T: showing my blog to your wife is great, knowing that she will probably be encouraged to spank you more often, in different positions, with different implements. Sounds like a win for both of you
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)