7.2.15

Spankster thoughts before a party

As you are getting ready to attend a party, you see, sitting out on prominent display
and then your wife walk's in, picks up the carpet beater, and declares
she decides to sit for a moment, as you bare your bottom
and assume the position
after a few spanks, she decides to make it a longer spanking, and lets you support your back
and then gives you a little cornertime to make certain the message has been well received1
Have you ever been spanked before going out to an event, to make certain you remember to be charming and behave? (i have numerous times)
bottoms up
Red

9 comments:

  1. I've not been spanked before an event, but several times I might have benefited!

    I've never been spanked by a carpet beater, either. Seems to me the spanker can get some speed up, but to me it looks like the force would be dissipated. Can anyone with experience clue me in?

    micheleFFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. michelleffs: many of us do benefit by being spanked before an event. We have a wonderful carpet beater, but it is not effective. It was sent to us by Danielle. She might need to show Cindy how to use it effectively
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. The carpet beater is in a class of its own (loud, but less stinging than the crop or the rattan cane). I use it ca. once a month - including, occasionally, under the eyes of one of my women friends, because it is so... spectacular :-)

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PIx #4 and #5 (esp. #5) look very much like the way J. applies the carpet beater - last time was about two weeks ago...

      L.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, J. I appreciate the voice of experience.

      micheleFFS

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! Let me know when you try it !

      J.

      Delete
    4. thanks J and L: for the comments
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. We don't have a carpet beater, but I have been spanked before going out usually when we go to my mother-in-laws. We just don't seem to get along. No she does not know R spanks me.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: maybe you should try harder to get along, as you have already been rewarded with a spanking, and the worst case scenario is if you are really bad, you might no longer be spanked.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)