25.12.14

Merry Christmas

TO ALL MY FRIENDS
 and now, if you LIKE TO BE CREATIVE OVER THE HOLIDAYS !!  Just In Time For Christmas – A Turkey Tip:

Cut a lemon in half and place under the skin of the turkey before roasting for a Christmas meal the family will still be talking about  it next year !
May you have a wonderful day with family and friends, and may there be PEACE, and GOODWILL to all People.
(with a little spanking to those who enjoy the practice)

hope you like the gif
bottoms up
Red

2 comments:

  1. I earned a spanking this morning after we exchanged gifts. R's hobbies are weaving and spinning and she got a lot of wool and yarn. I opened my mouth and asked her if she had enough yarn and wool. Well, she took it in a different way than I intended and she told me I was going to be spanked when she got ready and I did, with the wooden paddle (bread board) that we bought recently at Sur La Table.One red bottom later and wonderful sex after that. Pain and pleasure - a wonderful thing.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter: Seems like it might have been a planned extra present for both of you at Christmas. Well done R.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)