26.7.14

site to visit: human sexuality forum : spanked husbands

I am not certain where I came across this, but it has some interesting reads.
It has been around since Jan 2009, and has over 1750 different posts to it.
Their are over 86 pages, so pick a page and have a look at some of the information that is posted

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TEEH4V45GQ8JDA0CN/p11

Spanked Husbands

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

However, do realize that it is, i believe, not moderated, so some real trash also.
enjoy
bottoms up
Red

3 comments:

  1. Great thanks for sharing. I enjoy these pictures in that I imagine my wife putting me in those positions and dealing with me.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting that Red. I do believe those of us that are spanked husbands have presented our bottoms in those positions for correction or enjoyment.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baxter; I imagine the same things happening with Cindy and myself
    Archedone: both correction and enjoyment
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)