28.7.14

she is in control us

Another tumblr that you might enjoy visiting that has great photos (I did not remember I already posted about this site, but great pictures so this post will remain)
She is enjoying staring at your expression, while you gulp looking at the lethal strap
She might admire her implement, while you quiver
She might look at your surprise as you see her sitting onthe spnaking chair, as she casually removes her sandal to use on your bottom
the paddle awaits
 the slipper awaits
 the belt is doubled
the paddle awaits as she calls you to your fate 
she si so enjoying this moment
 a look of disdain as you bare your bottom before her
she is REALLY going to enjoy this
she even put up balloons to  celebrate

THE SITE TO VISIT IS: http://sheisincontrolus.tumblr.com/

bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. It would appear from the expressions on the women that they are going to enjoy the task at hand. Applying the implement at hand, the kicking of the feet, the bouncing bottom, the ouches and ows, and the hue when the task is complete.
    Yes they will enjoy their task.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. archedone: always good to have a happy partner.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....the last pic looks just like me over my wife's lap.........naked, exposed and hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: but not for long, if the spanking is intense
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  4. I enjoy pix of women holding spanking implement with THAT look on their face.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact I get my nasked butt paddled once in a while is a total secret---so pictures would be the last thing but I bet I i do look alot like the naked guy over his wife's lap---only I ma a bigger guy but i stay on her lap til she is done by digging my fingers and toes int othe carpet---I got it coming when it happens--she puts up with alot---MY BUTT HURTS LIKE CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: glad to know that you feel you deserve to be spanked, thus it is consensual
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)