31.7.14

Domestic discipline tumblr

So many sites abound on the internet, that I sometimes wonder why I bother saving any photos to use on this blog. Maybe I should spank myself and show pictures, but I prefer to show my version of selfies.
Here is Kailee spanking herself
I wonder if she uses both hands
these photos were found on
http://thenightowlhoots.tumblr.com

and this tumblr has been in existence since early 2012. You can i;magine how many spanking photos
One question: if anyone knows where you could purchase a hair brush like shown in the above photo, do let everyone know. It is awesomely frightening.
gifs
and videos, (one of self spanking.. yummy.. wish i could help her



if the above did not work,here is a link
http://thenightowlhoots.tumblr.com/post/21730509257/greatest-self-spanking-ever-made
so go visit for every spanking scenario: f/m f/f, m/f and m/m
bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. Yes there are many photos of spanking on the net. Maybe twice a year or so R will tell me to get the hair brush or wooden spoon. When I return with them thinking she is going to spank me, she gives me a surprise and says now entertain me I want to watch you spank yourself and you better do a good job. I know if I don't spank what she feels is hard enough I'll get it worse from her so I do a good job.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: R is quite an amazing wife. You are so very lucky
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. That hairbrush looks like the one Vermont Country Store used to sell. They don't sell it anymore. My top has one and it is a formidable implement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bobbie jo: it definitely is formidable. We own one
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. There are tens of thousands of spanking photos on the net. I go to Google Images and put in any variety of phrases involving spanking and VOILA more enjoyable redden bottoms.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: so very true, but I would say millions of photos
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Hi Red,

    That is indeed the infamous VCS bath brush. We own one and that's all we will ever need because it isn't likely to break even when applied vigorously. This is serious corporal punishment. I sometimes call it the Big Ouch. It leaves a spankee's bottom sore for days. Think hair brush only way more intense.

    It's discontinued and the closest match I could find was at a store in Australia. But there must be one that is closer.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie (be careful what you wish for)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie: so very nice of you to drop by. I will post about your new blog soon. We do own a Vermont country bath brush, and it is formidable. How sore one's bottom is depends on how hard and long it is used. it is a go to item when Cindy really is upset and wants to make her point of view known.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)