8.7.14

adventurous Tuesdays (gags)

Well, I find this humorous,  if you stay to the end of the short video
  video

whereas this could be a fashion statement
or maybe play....
Well, you will wear this so as you do not wake the neighbors with your screams while I spank you1
or you are mine to do with whatever I want
 This will make certain you do not move, nor call out while being spanked
 Do you think 30 with the cane will be about right....
 THE SIZE OF THE GAG DEPENDS UPON... WELL. you figure it out
and maybe a little bondage before the gag


of course, their are other ways to keep a person's verbosity quiet
first a smile
then the lips engulf him

So, have you ever used ball gags of this nature?

Personally ,we have never tried them, and prefer the last two methods!
and your smile for the day
bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. That's an old joke but it's still funny. Usually the guy goes fishing or plays golf though. Personally, I'd have thrown her a quick fuck before the ball game and then shut the bedroom door behind me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smuccatellli: an old joke,but suited the post.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Never tried gags, have done a lot of hollering into my pillow. Have been tied to the bed a few times, but I would rather hold position or receive more spanking.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone:I also prefer that I am staying i position for the spanking to continue, not being forced to stay there by bonds
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)