15.7.14

adventurous tuesdays (cross dressing)

What exactly is cross dressing
When women always used to wear dresses





but now mostly wear pants
 

one really has to ask what exactly is cross dressing.
My  opinion is simply do whatever you are comfortable with.
whether it is panties


think about it: When was the last time you (if you are male) ever thought that this underwear is erotic to wear.
 so, whatever makes you happy
 have fun doing it
and who knows, matching his and hers (we have a couple of these)
 or a Bro (from Seinfeld) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfONNfAjyrc
 or really dressing the part
maybe role play will have you dressed as a woman...
and who knows what fun you could have..
a little poll
crossdressing for males



What women's clothing have you worn


                     
Panties
stockings
blouse
skirt
silk nighty
bra
dress
ladies shoes
a few of the above
most of the above
all of the above
 Current Results


bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps that last poll should have had a "none of the above" category too. That would've been my answer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smuccatelli; very true, only thought of it now when looking at the results, before seeing your comment. Oops!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Many years ago I tried on a pair of silk panties. The feeling was fantastic compared to cotton. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. Then I showed them to R my wife. She loved the way they looked on me. Shortly there after she ordered me several pair, then I ordered several more pair. I now wear them 24/7 and love the feeling of having them on. At this point we have not tried other female clothing and we don't have the urge to.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: thanks for sharing. Everyone should enjoy what they do
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)