7.6.14

weekly spanking: a :POLL for you to vote on this topic

How many of my readers have a ritual of being spanked every week on a specific day, or flexibly on one of the two days of the weekend, each week?

Your partner, I would imagine, would enjoy your submissively reporting for your spanking! This lady seems very happy to have you over her lap! No Fuss, No Bother, simply be spanked to assure your continue good behavior! If your behavior had erred earlier in the week, it would have been dealt with immediately.
Your partner might even loudly inform you of how much you deserve to be spanked, and howmuch she enjoys spanking you!
so, a poll to vote                                 


Weekly scheduled spanking



Are you spanked every week, in a scheduled spanking time


           
I am male, yes, on a scheduled day each week
I am male, yes, I am spanked every week, but it is NOT scheduled, it just happens
I am male, no, i am not spanked every week
I am FEMALE, yes, on a scheduled day each week
I am FEMALE, yes, I am spanked every week, but it is NOT scheduled, it just happens
I am FEMALE, no, i am not spanked every week
 Current Results


and are you happy afterwards

bottoms up
Red

12 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I just found it today and it's really interesting and it's like a guilty pleasure. Only thing itching at me is I don't know if you're male or female? I'm sure it's on the blog, but I can't find it. I sent you an email asking same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. redsox: never worth feeling guilty. Enjoy life.I replied to your email
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Good poll Red. I'm surprised more men are not spanked on a special day of the week. The only reason we have a special day is it fits into our busy week.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: everyone is different, and few people actually read and reply on this blog. Special days can be fun to anticipate.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. We've talked about it, but she's not ready to commit to a weekly schedule. For now it's as needed, which is fine with me.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob: as are we, when needed
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Spankings (and other forms of disciplinary action!) are delivered "as needed", or "as deserved" - but with a minimum tarriff of one "maintenance" session a week (usually over the weekend - like today...)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L enjoy "le weekend"
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. The "maintenance spanking" (applied Sunday morning with a flat ruler) was relatively mild, but came on top of the usual "reminders" I get while performing my weekend chores (following the customary "printing" of the list on my derrière on Saturday morning!), and followed (on Sunday afternoon) by a short, yet brisk, outdoors session as we went for a walk in the nearby woods.

      A rather sore backside - but J. was pleased with her handiwork... and the 'making up' afterwards was well worth it!

      L.

      Delete
    3. Yeesss!... And there will be more of these - not to mention what you may have coming when we tavel to Europe this summer :-)

      J.

      Delete
  5. I am a male who enjoys being taken over the lap of a firm strict but fair woman when get out of line.
    I like to wear women's panties before and after a spanking. They feel good on a my sore behind. I like it when my Female partner lowers them ceremoniously when preparing me for a spanking.
    Spankings where her Female friends get to watch my punishments, and sometimes participate in them are very hot, and most meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: sounds delicious, whether real or fantasy
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)