23.6.14

monday choices of who should spank you (in your dreams)

Which lap entices you the most:

A) The playful: Your partner is dressed up as a schoolgirl, and you will be her naughty boyfriend needing to be spanked
B) The look that says I have had enough of your nonsense explanations, drop those pants now and get over my lap
C) The doctor not only prescribed a spanking for you, she will make certain it is administered correctly
D) You have been a naughty school boy, and the  teacher is permitted to administer corporal punishment onto your bottom
E) you think you were going out with the boys tonight, but your partner is in front of the door awaiting you with a nasty bath brush and strap
 F) you arrive home very late, when you were supposed to be going out for dinner, and your wife is already dressed, ready for spanking you and then going out
G) you choose this because this will be a stern spanking, and youlove being naked over leather
 H) because your partner looks so beautiful when she is dominant
I) you choose this because neither your hands nor feet will be touching the ground as they frail about while your bottom is being spanked
J) The apron is being arranged that in case you orgasm will be spanked, you will not make a mess on her legs
 K) you would like an old fashion spanking, and this attire sets the mood
bottoms up
Red

15 comments:

  1. "B" would be my pick, that look states it all. I know that once I'm released from her lap a spanking dance of all spanking dances I will do. Too bad there is no sound and her tone of voice would add to that look. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob: very very true
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. All great opportunities, right now I would vote in this order
    A - playful and malicious
    K - kinda the reverse of A, but a great look
    E - great upskirt, serious spanking to come
    D - love a strict teacher
    C - my doctor usually asks her nurse to spank me first, the she does as well
    H - yes she is beautiful especially when she is strict, demanding and bossy
    G - yes, she is sexy in leather
    B - she is right, for whatever reason
    F - yest I am disrespectful and need some discipline
    I - I will try not to kick and scream
    K - I usually wear the apron - and when I get a serious spanking, I am not likely to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: thanks for the description. enjoy the thoughts of your spankings
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. I am sure being Spanked by any of them would be just fine,my fantasy is to get my wife and my four former spanking girlfriends together in one room with implements of their choice, then being spanked in turn by all of them and i would lick them each to orgasm as a thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: wow! fantasies can be fun
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. There have been some cases where J. was waiting for me ("tools" in hand), but most of the time, I am ordered to drop my trousers and to fetch the required instrument(s) before being told to "assume the position" most appropriate for what she has in store for me...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: waiting with implements in hand builds the intensity that the spanknig will entail
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. When I give L. a "surprise spanking", it's typically "just because" : I spend no time scolding him, detailing the "reason why" - or hearing his excuses. The session is brief and to the point.

      J.

      Delete
    3. As J. likes to put it : "just the time it takes to boil an egg"

      L.

      Delete
  5. actually all of them would be a great way to begin a spanking. We have played nurse and patient. While giving me care I get an erection, she does a through exam of my erection and she ends up spanking me for it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: fun fun fun
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. Well, it's better than "the time it takes to cook a roast" ... although there have been a few times... :-)

    J.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)