10.6.14

adventurous Tuesdays (face slapping)


This is  something we have never tried, but many of my readers may have seen this episode of Mad Men!

The scene is very hot!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_D9eYpSnk&feature=player_embedded

It is another area to possibly explore, in your relationship!
Maybe sometime when a spanking cannot occur
 or if he talks back about not believing he should be spanked
Just the pose is daunting
 BUT REST ASSURED SOMETHING LIKE THIS COULD CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE
 A small smack demonstrates who is in charge
Knowing what the hand is about to do has a fearful future
specially if he is already on his knees
and  this means you are in deep trouble when you get home
but we avoid BDSM scenarios..
Any comments: have you ever slapped the face of your partner, or been slapped in the face by your partner. If yes, please elaborate on the circumstances.
bottoms up
Red

9 comments:

  1. michelleFFS here.I don't like face slapping. It's a turn-off to me. No fantasies, let alone reality. To me, it's too much like real anger and abuse.

    I speak only for myself, naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never! That's what the "nether cheeks" are for !

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Michelle and J. Face slapping is not a turn on at all and I wouldn't do it to my wife and she wouldn't do it to me as it seems abusive. Much rather the energy be tuned into my bottom when over her knee or any any other position.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both agree ! We would never think of J.slapping L's face - and would concur that her energy should instead be applied to his derrière - as it regularly is :-)

      J. & L.

      Delete
  4. Different "strokes" for different folks. I have never been slapped by my wife or anybody since I was a kid, but the idea is a great turn-on for me. When a woman slaps a man she demonstrates her domination and ownership. I love the idea. A man should never slap a woman, but it is her prerogative to let him know who is boss and shouldn't hesitate to let him know in no uncertain terms.

    ds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another no here. For us face slapping belongs in the area of abuse. She can slap my bottom with what ever she wishes and I'll present it for such slapping. R feels the same way.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. michelleFFS: I totally agree that it is abuse, and we do NOT do it.

    J: definitely only the bottom cheeks can be swatted

    baxter: definitely agree

    ds: as you say , different strokes for different folks, but no t a turn on evne imagining for me.

    Archedone: definitely agree with you

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. No to face slapping not sexy or fun! Bottoms for spanking etc only!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)