26.5.14

witnessed spankings re-visited

Happily, it appears a number of new readers have been recently commenting, so I really hope they and regular readers leave comments.

The topic of two people being spanked had great comments if you have not read them, so the obvious follow-up is photos of a person being spanked while someone else watches is today's presentation.
and a reason as to why to accept being spanked: Here is the alternative
 
HE MUST PAY...

Husband and wife had a tiff.
Wife called up her mom and said,
"He fought with me again, I am coming to live with you."
Mom said, "No darling, he must pay for his mistake. I am coming to live with you.
or accept to be spanked!!!
The  different humbling situations could be:
Having your  bottom bared while over the knee, so that you can be spanked
 or standing naked before the seated spanker, and being ordered over the knee
The situation could be the mother of your girlfriend (or wife) showing her how to spank you whenever necessary
or the mother showing her daughter your facial expressions and tears that you will make when being spanked by her
maybe you rudely suggested a twosome with your girlfriend and her sister, and their mother thought the twosome should be both of them watching you be spanked
 maybe you were rude to your girlfriend's friend, so she is enjoying your comeuppance
 or maybe your wife simply wants to show her sister how to deal with a husband that oversleeps
 Did you make an inappropriate remark while palying bridge with your wife and her two friends
and possibly this has happened so often that your wife's friend is slightly bored seeing you spanked again
 whatever scenario you imagine, rest assure that when that deadly heavy wooden brush is raised high and being brought crashing down on your bottom, your feet will be dancing
 and your bottom will be a bright rosy red
IF you click the link at the end of this post that says witnessed spankings, you can see 6 other posts of different photos for your enjoyment.
bottoms up
Red

17 comments:

  1. My wife gives a very long lasting spanking, but recently my mother-in-law decided that it was best she give the spanking, it was her home, and so I stood before her, pleading, begging, my wife just sat and watched. My pants and underpants were pulled down and when told to step out of them I did not want to, the look she gave me when I said that, I did as told. Your going no where once I'm finished young man and she pulled me over her lap. She had enough of me she said and my wife got up and soon returned with a very large hairbrush. No I said, but it landed hard, and flatten my bottom quickly leaving it warm and soon it was really warming my bottom. I was soon crying, pleading, kicking, to no avail. When she stopped she quickly stood me up and took me to the bathroom, closing the door, best not miss the toilet young man, I had to pee, and she knew it. When she opened the door my wife was standing there, she asked her mother if corner time was coming, the answer was yes. Off with everything you naughty little boy my wife said and soon I was walking naked to the frontroom to face the wall. Very nice my wife said to her mother, haven't lost the touch. I'll show you what I do after his corner time my wife said to her mother and I knew and dreaded that. It was a good fifteen minutes later I was taken back to the bathroom, and with her mother watching my wife bathed me like a little boy, I just sat there and squirmed in the tub, and when she dried me off, she mentioned how my little pee pee was limp. I was finally allowed to get dress and I knew when we got home another spanking was coming and so little was said on the drive home. At home my spankings are in the bedroom, I'm naked, hands on head waiting for her to come to the bedroom. I quickly went inside and soon was standing naked in the bedroom and she was taken her time, I knew this spanking was really to get my attention. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob: It appears certain that you should be modifying your behavior immediately, so as not to be spanked by your MIL. Unfortunately, boys will be boys, so all of us misbehave at some of the most inappropriate times. Thanks for sharing
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Really fun pix. And isn't it the fantasy of us naughty boy/husbands to be spanked by more than one woman. I know it is for me and one of the reason we have several matching paddles and hairbrushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you considered discussing your fantasy with Cora?
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. It is my fantasy to be spanked by my wife and my sister in law, in either order. We will be visiting my SIL in June for a few days and we will be riding bikes and other fun stuff. Maybe my SIL will accuse me of watching her ass (which I will be doing, whether on her bike or not) and my wife will take charge and initiate a spanking and SIL can witness and then maybe help spank me. Yeah, nice fantasy.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: Best to discuss the fantasy with your wife, and see where it goes. Highly unlikely, i imagine, but best not to embarrass your wife deliberately.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. I don't understand it but for some reason standing naked before my wife listening to her scold me prior to being spanked is still embarrassing. I can only imagine the same thing happening with someone watching the scolding and up coming spanking. I also know how sore I am after my wife spanks me, and have a good idea what my bottom would feel like if both of them were to spank me. Embarrassing and very sore but I would still want it to happen and would accept my wife and her friend spanking me.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: as would I, and many other spankos like us..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Pix # 6 and 9 bring back memories of the early years of my first marriage...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: i have forgotten, but was it J who would watch you being spanked by N
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Yes, and J. could have been the one watching in those two pictures (she, or one of N's closest friends) ... but, of course, J. has her own way of having such sessions witnessed (or administered jointly, especially with her sister)

      L.

      Delete
    3. L: unfortunately, Cindy does not have a sister
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    4. A close friend will do just as well :-)

      J.

      Delete
    5. J: very true, if Cindy wanted
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. Have you suggested it (or dropped a hint) ? I'll bet the thought must have occurred to her :-)

      In my case, although I once had mixed feelings about being spanked by N. (quite infrequently!) before three of her friends (N. had no sister!), the fact that one of those three was J. meant that adjusting to the occasional presence of two of her BFF's (and of her sister) was not really traumatic!

      L.

      Delete
    7. L: Cindy is too private..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    8. You may have to take the initiative - and mention it (jokingly?) to one of her female friends, to see how she (and Cindy) react... The result may surprise you (and C.)...

      L.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)