13.5.14

had she been spanked?

Well, here is an interesting photo from our last vacation
Two young women walking on the beach.
and with cropping the photo







above the very attractive legs is a very cute RED bottom. I can assure you that I did not edit this photo or enhance in any way, and I was taken aback when I saw her red bottom.
There appears to be no suntan lotion reason for the redness, except being spanked just before going to the beach.
Had she worn a thong the day before? Unlikely, as the color on the sides beyond the bathing suit seem okay, and not in any way slightly red, but also the red seems to extend a bit below the cheek, as if the back of the legs were also spanked some of the time.

Just another reason to go to the beach, but to wear suntan lotion. Unfortunately I did not see this woman and her friend walk back past us, but I did not really think to watch for her.

so, if winter ever gets you down...
 to change your attitude, change your LATITUDE
and here is one attractive spanked bottom one last time  bottoms up
Red







10 comments:

  1. Having reflected on the question for a few hours, yes, I would take my reddened bottom out to the beach. It would be fun to show off to those in the know and have the rest wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: after reflecting, i believe she has been spanked, and glad I do not have a picture of her face, and thus can post this photo without anyone being embarrassed publicly on the internet, but publicly on the beach is fine.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I would guess that yes she was spanked, and I feel her spanker told her that she was going to the beach to show off her spanked bottom. I also agree with the first poster. If my wife had just spanked me I'd also go out and proudly show off my spanked bottom.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: I would not want to show my reddened bottom, but would if told to do so.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. yeah, she has been spanked and what a sexy bottom she has. and it is clear we are all butt watchers as women don't know you are learing at their bottom but you can get a real nasty look if your eyes linger on the boobs. That happened to me in a meeting today as I was looking at the beautiful woman across the table and my eyes did come to rest on her boobs and i got caught. oops. But she was cool about it. I bet she could give me a right effective spanking.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: Be careful at meetings... sexual harassment..etc... and you can't volunteer to be spanked by her for offending her.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Yes, it looks like she got a spanking that morning. My husband would do the same thing.... let me know that staying in the room and ruining our vacation is not an option, and to think about that before misbehaving again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: I know for certain that this photo was NOT PHOTOSHOPPED, as I took the photo myself!
      Sounds like you have a wonderful husband, think before you act, because having a red bottom will not be a reason to stay indoors for the day, s[specially at a beach vacation.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. No, I don't think she was spanked - at least not recently. She appears to have very pink skin - look at the back of her thighs and her shoulder blades.

    However, if she needs a volunteer to apply some additional color to her cheeks, I would love to help out!!

    Carl H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carl: true, or she could have worn a thong the day before
    bottoms up red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)