28.5.14

About to be spanked (men photos at the end)

I am not certain about you, but when I happen to look at a site with women posing without clothes, some of the photos showing their bare bottoms makes me imagine the joy of spanking them
so

for today
enjoy
the
view
 she is meekly waiting
 and this lady is being bared for the continuation of the spanking
is she running to, or away from her spanking?
 and before and after photo are wonderful
 and if any ladies are still looking at this post, men can also be waiting for their spanking
 possibly awaiting the belt
 having been told to undress and wait facing the wall (in a very small apartment

bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. Pictures of females and their bare bottoms are exquisite and great things to behold. Fully naked are good but the panties pulled down are great also.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: panties pulled down is very sensuous..gives delights top the mind of what is to follow
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I love seeing a female bottom bared and ready to be spanked, also with a red hue as the spanking progresses. Seeing them with panties at their knees is very erotic maybe because that is how I'm spanked by her. Panties at my knees, feet doing the spanking dance as I enjoy the love she is showing.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: I agree. bare bottom,red bottom, panties at theknees feet frailing. yummy
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. I know R enjoys the view of panties at the knees and feet kicking, and I'm sure Cindy does also.
      archedone

      Delete
    3. archedone: she does
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)