11.4.14

The Care and keeping of a frequently spanked bottom

I find different sites that interest me, or a topic that I think is useful, and quickly save the link in a draft.

The problem is that I now have 216 drafts, which I am starting to look at!
One such topic is as titled " The care and keeping of a frequently spanked bottom.

http://alexinspankingland.blogspot.com/2012/01/care-and-keeping-of-frequently-spanked.html
You can find excellent information on Alex's site, by clickng the link above.
Just like your hands and face get dry in winter, if you live in the northern USA, your bottom needs tending to recover from being spanked.... So thatit will be nice and fresh for your next spanking...

Thanks Alex for some good advice.... and I hope in advance for permitting me to post three pictures from your blog.(and now I only have 215 drafts left)

bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. I have to agree a spanked bottom does need attention, so that when it's presented for the next spanking it's in the proper condition for spanking. many times after a long hard spanking and my display time is over, she will rub my bottom with lotion.
    It doesn't help the redness or soreness go away but sure feels good when she's rubbing.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: lotion helps sooth the abrasion, making for a softer bottom the next time it is spanked... just like putting lotion on your arms or face.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. always good to read your blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. michael: thanks for dropping by and leaving a nice comment
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Great pictures of well spanked bottoms.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: best, I Think, is to see women waiting to spank a man, and spanking the man, and also spanking a woman, and then pictures of women's spanked bottoms
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)