15.4.14

spanking gifs

Just a little fun gifs for today, knowing that all are actors (and with this first gif, wouldn't we wish we had the looks and talent to have gone into acting, to be paid to do this scene) This is such a wonderful sensual scene as the woman slowly bares her bottom.
Safe. Sane. Consensual.
I wonder how many takes it took to get this correct... i hope many re-takes
mmm want
This definitively looks non-consensual, but the surroundings and quality of the video means two actors being paid, and I love how she is not wearing panties, and stays in place.... however, if you look carefully, it is a man being spanked!
I might struggle a little… just to make it fun
and this last one takes talent, to be spanked and stay in place, without any teeth as the spank arrives...
I love it when you spank me while I suck you and that it vibrates your cock when I scream while its in my mouth
so, an interesting potpourri of spanking gifs to enhance your spanking dreams
bottoms up
Red

18 comments:

  1. Love spanking gifs. I have one for tomorrow's post.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ronnie: glad you liked it, and i will visit tomorrow
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Very nice gifs, I especially like the 2nd one, baring the breasts when spanking her, and of course what guy would not like the last gif :)
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave: the last one is great for certain. Thanks for dropping by
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. I have been wondering some time, whether it would be possible to spank a person while being orally pleasured by that person. Now I have definite proof that it's indeed possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. simcor: looks like a play spanking, but still lots of fun. Let us know if you ever experience it
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. The first is so sensual, the last so exciting.
    A "missing" gif would show a man and woman enjoying each other doggy style while he spanks her. I love spanking and fucking. Take her over your knee, get her really warm and red, enter her and slide all the way in to feel the heat against your loins. Don't stop spanking. A good technique is to cross your wrists with your hands inside your forearms, placing the palms in a natural curve that fits the inviting cheeks beautifully. Try it, you'll both like it. ;-}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. michele: you find the gif, and send it to me to post.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. well, maybe you could make one
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. that GIF from the "The Secretary" is one of the sexiest in any movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sub hub: definitely
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. I wonder if the guy in the third one realizes he's spanking a dude?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smuccatelli: i have no idea where the gif originally comes from, but i would imagine he finds out..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. Great GIF's I had to look three times before I seen that was indeed a man. I love the way she slowly lowers her panties in the first one. In the last I hope he doesn't spank too hard so that she bites, he would regret it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: very true about the last one..., and the first is fabulous
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  8. Great. that first one sensuously lowering her panties is great. As far as being spanked when having sex, my wife a few years ago would spank me with a belt while i was doing the missionary position. She would hit hard but it wouldn't hurt as it really felt good. the mix of pain and pleasure was intoxicating.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baxter:intoxicating, and does not damage your liver like alcohol to excess can due
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)