12.4.14

Dr. Who spanks

A little spanking love pat

was included in the previous season  Christmas special
now, giving Jenna Colman's bottom a fun spank, might cause me to be flustered enough
that it would take many re-takes of the scene to get it right... and she exudes the personality that would appreciate re-takes.
I found this at the following blog

http://yeowchspanking.blogspot.com/2013/12/whouffle-spanking.html

and I recommend you visit this site on it's own
http://yeowchspanking.blogspot.com
It has lots of vintage and current spanking posts, and this site has a numb er of sites that you can also visit...
such as
http://bigbottomspankings.com/gigi-allens-spanking-clare-fonda/
where you can see the beautiful Clare Fonda
 being spanked
 and then her panties being lowered (yum)
and the spanking continuing

enjoy
ps: only 214 drafts left to check
bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. Red,

    Thanks. I like visiting Yeowchspanking blog. Has some really good pics.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ronnie: yes it does, and I found it in your blog list... so thank you also... and I really like Dr. Who
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I occasionally visit spankedtails.com on my phone when at work. Lots of great pictures.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: so many sites, and even better so many wonderful sightings of women being spanked
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Good post, I'll look the site over, and I love the expression in the last picture it looks like the last spank really stung.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: what I would pay to be granted the privilege of spanking Clare's gorgeous bottom, and then being spanked by Clare in return.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)