29.4.14

adventurous Tuesdays (role reversal)

Formally known as kinky tuesdays, I thought a more interesting title would be involving adventure. Doing something that you have not done before, or  have not done for quite sometime.
Here is: A fun little set of captioned drawings
a well waxed hard body
 

or maybe even wear more women's clothes
 now what else?
Always good for the woman to be adventurous, specially with being the person leading the action
 
 Surprised with the answer
uncertainty!
slow with lots of lube
 lovely
Don't knock it, if you haven't tried it!!!
HOW MANY OF MY READERS HAVE TRIED IT?
bottoms up

Red

12 comments:

  1. My wife and I have, but not with as much regularity as I would like. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: I guess you should ask to be adventurous a little more often
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. My wife has pegged me several times. It's not a regular practice, but one we both enjoy on occasion. Makes for a nice variation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: We definitely agree
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. I've tried it, but it's not for me. I was glad my female partner took her pleasure with me, but it wasn't mutually pleasurable.

    micheleFFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. micheleFFS: It is something that takes a little getting used to in your mind set, but definitely ramps up being submissive, and yet can become very erotic. But, to each their own, and enjoy all the other wonderful things that you do
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Tried it - can't stop despite our ages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dualpurpose: wonderful. Age has nothing to do with it, and keeping the sex drive alive makes for a healthier lifestyle and loving relationship
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. We tried it and both loved it. We enjoy it more after she gives me a good spanking.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: to each their own, shall we say. We are keeping this entirely away from spanking, thus making it simply a new way of making love. (but enjoy it however each couple desires)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. Tried it and loved it continue to do it at irregular intervals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe: sounds delightful, and i love it also
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)