5.4.14

a reader asked

One feature I have not noticed in so many spanking pictures, is either drawings or pictures of a woman spanking a man, with her sleeves rolled up....

One reader wrote and sent me a few pictures, but I will only show the two that do not involve minors.

The first displays a no nonsense woman with her sleeves rolled up about to get down to business.

The second seems frightful, and just plain weird... Being given an enema while being spanked.... a disaster is certain to follow...
so , thank you  Николай Юбкин for sending these to me, and could any reader who is interested please forward me drawings or photos of women with sleeves rolled up spanking an adult, whether man or woman....
and as winter slowly leaves the area,your last smile about snow where it usually doesn't exist...
And I must check Underling, Redrump, and tommyspt, as these fine artists must have some drawings.

bottoms up
red

11 comments:

  1. My wife states sleeve up to allow harder spanks, bottom bare to insure it is felt.
    So arms bare, bottom bare, let the spanking begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: you ;have a very sensible wife
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. The only thing bare in my case is my bottom. She instructs me to go to her workshop or our bedroom and get ready, which means stripping and assuming the position. She arrives, grabs an implement and unleashes a flurry of paddling or strapping, without as much as breaking a sweat and laughs at me when I grab my ass.
    However, pictures of women rolling up sleeves, arranging their skirts and legs, removing underpants from men's bottoms, and adjusting the men over their knees/laps are arousing to say the least. Good spank fiction describing these things make for good reading.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: so very true... the delay by preparing to spank, and arranging the man to be spanked, adds greatly to the effect of the spanking.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. N. (my late wife) sometimes had a way of rolling up the sleeve of her spanking arm as a silent signal for me to pull down my pants and get my derrière ready for a sound walloping - which never failed to "impress"! J., for her part, also has a number of non-verbal "commands"../

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: non-verbal commands can be very severe... best never to try to not see them
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
    2. Those "non-verbal commands" are not to be ignored! A dark look, a snap of her fingers are clear warnings (to which I dutifully respond). Even more explicit is when she (J. - or N. before her) produces a wooden spoon, or takes the martinet from its peg on the kitchen wall... unmistakeable signs of what is to come - and a clear intimation that I must lower my pants and present my bare bottom for an "appropriate" treatment!

      L.

      Delete
    3. Well put! The martinet has just been hung back on the kitchen wall - after six dozen of the best! (and a spell of bare-bottomed 'corner time')

      J.

      Delete
    4. until next time
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    5. Yeah, there's always a "next time" - and sooner rather than later...

      L.

      Delete
    6. Are you complaining, or what?
      I'll give you something to really complain about, my boy!...

      J.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)