28.2.14

The Sequence

A simple little post of a sequence that many of us have learned to expect... (or only dream of happening!!
It will be very simple... just come along with me
now that I am seated come here
bend over
 be spanked
 now that's a good boy, a little cuddle to know you took your spanking well, and I accept your promise never to do that again.
enjoy the dream.... or love the life of being spanked
Photos from a tumblr, but three are obviously from
www.aunties-house.com
(by giving them recognition, I am hoping they will accept my using these public photos.)
bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. that is the way it should be for naughty boys like me. see the look, obey commands for baring bottom and laying over knee for the necessary chastisement. R is getting to this progressively and that makes me very happy.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: glad it works for both of you folks
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Some men dream of getting a spanking, and some men are spanked. I can only speak for myself. I asked to be spanked for correction, and expanded it to accepting spanking for any reason she might want to spank me for. It could be sex play, it could and sometimes is just because she wants to enjoy seeing my bottom a nice red color. In any case I present my bare bottom to her in any position she wishes to see it in, and present her with the implements to spank me with. Consensual spanking......Yes very much.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: a pleasure to be enjoyed by both of you folks
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)