19.2.14

a woman having fun (plus humor)

First the joke:



I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she said, "Go on then...try." 

After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience

and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"

I said, "Yesterday."

If that joke was really true, then you could imagine the fun she could have then enjoyed spanking you, which might not be as enjoyable for you ( but would be for some of my readers...






bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. I get the theme here. Come up with some way to get spanked. I like it. I do kinda the same thing. I am buying $769 of stuff for my hobby and my wife plans on spanking me 769 times, over the course of a few weeks. Of course she is spending that amount on her hobby and feels that I shoudl be spanked for that also. I agree. This evening when I got home, I bared my bottom to show her and she immediately picked up the belt, told me to bend over and spanked me for some minor infraction this morning. the point is - I got spanked. any reason works for me.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: always enjoy life, and you both are doing that... but I can't imagine you have time for a hobby with all the spankings you receive :)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I thought it was a rule, she could spank any time she wanted to, and for any reason.
    The reason could be just because she feels like spanking. At least it is in this house.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: very true, but I like posting a woman enjoying spanking a man, and maybe having people smile, so that is the reason for the combo.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)