9.8.12

did you spank or were you spanked

I thought I would ask my readers if they had spanked or been spanked on Consensual; Spanking Day

I hope that everyone is comfortable enough to ask to be spanked, just for the fun of the experience.

You should note that we do NOT believe in bruising, or blood, and I never post any pictures of this nature.

 Does anyone know how to use html so i can find how to remove the white at the top of this poll?       



 
 







Consensual Spanking Day Results



Did you spank or were you spanked on Consensual Spanking Day



               
Male: I was spanked
Female: I was spanked
Male: I spanked myself
Female: I spanked myself
Male: I spanked someone
Female: I spanked someone
Male: unfortunatley no spanking
Female: unfortunatley no spanking
 Current Results


bottoms up
RED

2 comments:

  1. I had a belated one Red:)

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie: happy to know you are having fun with TTWD.
    Have a fun weekend also.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)