8.8.12

Consensual Spanking Day August 8

Ladies and gentlemen, it is once more time to either pick up that hair brush, or bare your bottom, as once again consensual spanking day is upon us.

*************************************************************************

PLEASE NOTE: I HAD  A PICTURE HERE, WHICH THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE WANTED REMOVED. IT HAS BEEN REMOVED.

"This is the 2nd time you have posted my photo without my permission. I wrote you before and you removed it. I am furious at your lack of common sense in stealing and posting it yet again. If this is not removed immediately I will sue you and shut your site down."

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR USING THIS IN ERROR.

I have a large amount of photos, collected from tumblr, yahoo groups, and other blogs.

I have no idea if they are copyrighted, and if they have any website stated on them, I never remove that feature.

Hopefully by leaving the website name on the picture permits people who like the photo to visit the website that generated and paid for the picture.

************************************************************************

 The challenge is out their to see how many people can SPANK or be SPANKED on one day, and report about being spanked.
Consensual Spanking Day has been promoted by Todd and Suzy of americanspankingsociety.com, but if anyone knows the earliest mention, please let us all know. I checked their 2011 posting, and no mention of the day occurred. They have a neat feature of a calendar to go back in time, but it also is a little tedious to have to keep clicking to get back 12 months ago.
So, as this blog is entitled Consensual Spanking, and over 3000 unique people visit on average every day(July 2012 statistics), I am picking up the banner and advertising the day.
So Pick up that hair brush... or any other implement
 
 hopefully more than .. xxx.... will spank or be spanked today, and report in tomorrow or later this week.
and with enthusism bare that bottom
whether indoors or outdoors
and don't be surprised
Your bottom deserves a spanking every now and then
happy spankings


RED

6 comments:

  1. Happy CSD. I loved the picture of all the bare bottomed ladies sitting on the dock.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Consensual Spanking Day Red. I remember CSD at one time was on 3rd July.

    Here's a link to an old comment on Todd and Suzy's blog which I think explains why it changed to 8/8.

    http://americanspankingsociety.com/?p=4639

    I need Hermione to remind me about linking in comments:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie: happy CSD to you also... Thanks for the link to the reason it is now august 8.
      8 is better, as the spanker sees that number when looking down at the spankee who is OTK. The bottom is a perfect 8.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Hermione: Happy CSD to you also... and if the water is cold for the ladies on the dock, many friends could warm their bottoms when they get out.
    smiling
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. prefectdt: Hope you had a happy CSD also.. thanks
      bottoms up
      RED

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)