1.7.12

Half of a spanking??

The following seems to be a wonderful idea to try once... always game for new ideas that are safe and consensual, ONCE!

This could easily be accomplished with a hair brush, or a hand spanking, or just using a wooden food stirrer or soup ladle. The items available are probably quite endless.

I will half to ask Cindy to try this sometime soon.

Have you ever tried it?

What were your impressions after the spanking was finished?

Was it more intense?

How did it feel later that day  and/or night?


I found this photo on another good F?F and M/F spanking tumblr
http://morethanithurtsme.tumblr.com/post/18740886517



ONE CHEEK SPANKED



Would you like to try receiving a ONE CHEEK SPANKING


    
yes
no
yes, and then turn the other cheek the next day
 Current Results
              

bottoms up
Red

7 comments:

  1. I would hate that. I am very much an equal opportunity girl, and I have to have both cheeks at the same stage of stinginess or else I complain to the man on the other end of the paddle.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione: More reason for your husband to give you this type of spanking once, just so you experience it... and when you complain.. (a bad thing to do while being spanked, topping from the bottom), he could always finish the spanking, then give you the other half of the spanking on the same side again... I find this intriguing!!! Dare you to have him read this post!!!! smiling..
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Hermione, Ronnie, and Bonnie:: hope you like how I changed things on the top right side of the blog...
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! How very sweet of you! Thank you. I also like the Online Now widget. I haven't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermione: always sweet and thoughtful, but somehow the online now just spins sometimes without showing any results... ODD... I may have to remove it...
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Red, thank you so very much. So lovely of you. I haven't seen the Online Now Widget either.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ronnie: always have wonderful people on my mind, so that's why I would be thinking of you. The widget many times shows just a spinning wheel for me... and then other times it works... very odd.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)