17.5.12

The wayback machine

A good friend, Hermione, sent me the following:
"I was exploring the wonders of the Wayback machine the other day, and came across this site:


The actual site doesn't exist anymore, but this is a snapshot of how it looked in 2006. There are some wonderful F/m pictures and photos in the Kinky Vintage Art and Kinky Vintage Photography sections. You may be able to use some on your blog. [Specifically :Under Kinky Vintage Art, Almost Frightened is one of the sections. Kinky Vintage Photography, What You Need is another.]
I have found that even though the thumbnails don't show up, if you click them they enlarge to a picture.  Enjoy!  But what is this with the rabbit ears???? Definitely kinkier than I can imagine
 Maybe readers might take a look.
PS: thanks Hermione...
bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. Hi Red,

    I see you chose three of the milder pictures to display. I hope your readers check it out and enjoy the full selection.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione: I am just a gentle soul, and the others are extreme...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Those are donkey ears, which were used as a form of humiliation for a poor student, serving the same function as a dunce cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily: thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment.. I should have realized that it was similar to a dunce cap... PS: fabulous to have another woman comment on my blog..
    bottoms up 9either your partner or you, or a friend you know
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wayback machine is great. I have been using it to explore old versions of Punished Brats. Another great site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick: I have never used it, but will give it a try soon
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)