3.5.12

For M/M spanking aficionados

I love looking at women spanking women!

There are many reasons:

A) I love the idea of spanking,

B) I love seeing dominant  women

C) I love women's bottoms, so seeing them reddened is excellent

D) there are so many different poses that can show the two women making new photos fascinating

E) Lastly, there is an unending variety of new pictures constantly being produced, so many  blog or tumblr posts show new scenarios, or at least new participants.

Thus, why have I shied away from M/M consensual spanking. I have basically never shown this type,simply because the other F/M, M/F, and F/F involves women.

However, to be more liberal in thinking, here is a link to a site that states it's purpose:

"Celebrating the erotic delights of a well-punished, glowing red and sizzling hot spanked male ass."

http://www.spanking4men.com/

 The site has a blog roll that can keep anyone interested in males being spanked by males intrigued forever.
The site also has art by Franco,

 and I found it by clicking on a picture in a tumblr archive that linked immediately to this site. bThe site I was on was
 http://spanko4life.tumblr.com/archive

that has many F/F and M/F photos and artwork.

Happy Spankings
Red

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interesting links about male spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dave94015:
    you are welcome
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)