21.4.12

far better fem dom captions

I have only now realized that a far better site for femdom captions exist.


 The previous site I suggested had some, but also had too much brutality. Your imagination is the aphrodisiac!!!!!!!

Then near the end, I found tons that were re-posted from the following site.


http://klaarover.tumblr.com/

It opens with the title Decadent Pleasures
The owner writes:

Submissive gentleman hankering for dominant females...

Needless to say, but all content is adult only and no claims are made on the ownership of most of the content."

 So, I suggest you visit this site, for more tasteful and thoughtfully imaginative posts...


Happy Spankings
Red

4 comments:

  1. Did you do the captions Red?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie: No, I have just copied art from the site.... this site uses your imagination, which can be far better than just seeing a spanked bottom...
    love
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun captions, and fun memories... stuff like this (and 'fakes') on my old 'Starstruck Spanking' Yahoo group was how I first started out online many years ago, long before I did art or stories.

    I love F/M spanky dialog captions, though my faves are celebrity captions... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banjo: thanks for dropping by. What I like about this site is the pictures are of everyday people, in natural surroundings, with the spanking F/M concept being discussed, (or should i say promised immediately), and the looks on the face are matched to the text.
      Happy spankings
      red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)