24.3.12

spanky's spanking blog

A blog worth reading is posted and written by Spanky.

Here is his description:

Bright Bottom gives my humorous perspective on things I don't understand: my spanko wife, Kallisto, our consensual spanking, B/D, and D/s relationship, and the rest of TTWD. A lot of other fun and kinky stuff I don't understand pops up here too. Maybe you can be the one to explain it to me.
http://brightbottom.blogspot.com


Spanky started this blog in November 2011, and it is definitely a CONSENSUAL M/F blog... Nice to have a man's perspective on spanking his wife, who enjoys being spanked.

It can be irreverent, and I like that in a blog. You will also see many photos of women having their bottoms spanked. Always an enjoyable time.Spanky has been posting about different spanking positions. I have included a few for when he gets to these positions.
Happy Spankings, whatever side of the brush you find yourself on.
Red

6 comments:

  1. Spanky's blog is definitely worth a visit. It's good to see him back blogging.

    Have a good weekend Red.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie: I agree.. hope you have a fun weekend and are spanked. Now,that is something only one friend can send to another..
    Happy Spankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spanky's latest blog is his most successful, I think. I hope Kallisto resumes blogging soon too.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione: it is always great to hear both people's point of view...
      Happy Spankings
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)