31.3.12

love your comments

1.Bobbie Jo: "You had to forgot to get the entree. You just had to forget the prime rib entree! You are so going to hurt for that! Reply: apparently it will be roasted bottom and humble pie for display tonight!

2. Njspank: Wow, that is some lap and love the pre dinner spanking scene Reply: great picture, wonder what it was attached to...

3. Hermione:
How many times do I have to tell you, the forks go on the LEFT side. Reply: I never know, but then left handed people often disagree with right handed people...

4. MICHELLE xx
Innocent seated lady "You Wife seems very angry with you spilling the wine, but why is She going to get a something plug?. there's no wine left in the bottle". Reply: quiver quiver

5. mysster
: "I'll talk to you after they've come and left. You've done it this time. And you'll feel what you deserve." Reply: Yes Ma'am

6.Simon
: I would have made him keep his trousers down but it might put us off our dinner, after we've eaten we can all examine his marks. Reply: Yes, we all would prefer the sight of a bare woman's bottom, not his!!

7.leffers:
"I do NOT look like Hillary Clinton!"......Reply: but that is Bill in the corner, where he sometimes deserves to be

"I told you to tell friends dinner was Friday, not Saturday"
Love,
Ronnie xx

Answer: WOW... that would result in a very special attention getting spanking.. to be certain.. seems almost like a good idea... key word being ALMOST a good idea.. Thanks Ronnie

happy spankings
Red

Thank you to everyone, and still feel free to leave a comment. It is fun to have interaction on my blog.
Happy spankings
Red

3 comments:

  1. You missed me Red:(

    "I told you to tell friends dinner was Friday, not Saturday"

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed me Red:(

    "I told you to tell friends dinner was Friday, not Saturday"

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you whenever you are on vacation and not posting... but it is better to be on vacation.. I re-posted with you rwonderful comment above
      cheers
      Red
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)