1.8.11

Solution for Migraines

Not covered by health insurance, everyone who

has tried this remedy had only good reaction to the results!

If you suffer from Migraines

I tried this and in 2 minutes Bam, it was gone!

You can also hear the ocean.

A friend wrote back to me:

You are absolutely right; in desperation I tried that, I was instantly cured of the Migraine.

I did NOT hear the ocean, however I did smell it.

and then some friends dropped by who were offended by the posting, and each wanted to add many spanks to your bottom.
such that you were indeed chastised
and they were extremely happy with the result
Happy Spankings
(a laugh a day keeps you young and happy)
Red

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smile. I think I pass the first picture to P, he suffers from migraines:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERmione: glad you enjoyed the post.
    REd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these. I love the bottom 3 where a wife is spanking her husband in front of her female friends.The gleeful looks on thier faces is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. bob: glad you enjoyed them, and thanks for adding a comment.
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)