28.7.11

fun photos

I wonder if we can get this show in the USA. Those lovely Canadians are back to their interesting ways.
Another great site to visit, is solely pictures and commentsthe site is titled http://queentakesknight.tumblr.com
Their are many enticing picturesand artwork.and things to ponder as to what is about to occur....
of course, reddening those pear likes cheeks is a wonderful way to keep them toned.
So, a little trip to the woodshed
and a nice wooden paddle
will keep a woman's bottom well shaped and toned, and delightfully red without the damaging rays of the sun.
The first four pieces of art are from the site, wheres the last three are from other sites.
enjoy
Red

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Red, fourth one my favourite.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that program, and they actually do make the people in the show get photographed naked. But first I think they do hair and nails and get them looking as good as possible, and feeling good about themselves. I must see if it's still on in our area.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie; she is a fetching wench isn't she...
    Hermione: I doubt if I have met a woman that would not have her hair and nails done before any event. I must say though, that men might be looking elsewhere than the hair and the nails... (just maybe)
    cheers
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)