30.5.11

come here now part two photos


The crooked finger, beckoning you to a sound spanking, has many erotic thrills for readers... so here is another little collection for your titillationlittle time to doodle, for you will only make the spanking harder and longer..But when she has a wicked smile, your goose is truly cooked. sometimes black and white photos are even more worrisome, because they imply no leeway in whether you will be spanked or not. You will be spanked, period...
That finger can not only mean come here but it can also mean bend there!!
Happy Spankings
Red

4 comments:

  1. Those fingers beckoning really make me nervous, especially coming from my Wife. I've seen that look and those fingers pointing to her lap and I usually just follow the directions, seems I've learned not to argue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James: best advice ever. If she has determined you need a spanking, then arguing or even politely disagreeing will make for a longer and harder spanking.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I am pointed at , just love it. Also the first two pictures make my knees shake, that is so hot.

    THanks

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. njspank: The pointing is a very strong image being displayed by the spanker.I also love hot pictures
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)