26.11.10

toilet seat problem solved

I am working on another post, but have not got the time to finish it now. You will see why when i post it.

Thus, a quick post of a video you might enjoy. fabi gets spanked
Fabi is spanked for leaving the toilet seat up, a never ending problem for some wives.

Cindy early in our spanking relationship spanked this problem away. When explaining my fetish, and how spanking could solve small problems, this was an annoyance for Cindy of my leaving the toilet seat up. This photo states it all: "the toilet seat was up, so the pants come down." After a couple of spankings, this problem was solved. It proved to Cindy my desire to use spanking for eroticism and to solve problems, and it worked. Literally, the toilet seat is never left up, but sometimes I put the toilet lid down also. My little rebellion, but still following the rules of the spanking. Really, why does anyone want to look into a toilet? Thus, both of us become more aware.

If you have never visited spanko.net then you are in for a treat. Lots of spanking related material, and chock full of videos.
Of course, the spanking for leaving the toilet seat up did leave me with some ambivalent feelings.
cheers
Red

5 comments:

  1. What a simple solution to an age-old problem. Cindy's brilliant!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've been sitting on the toilet seat now when peeing to avoid another punishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermione: Definitely
    Weave: No need to be seated, simply remember to put the seat down after using.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife has pulled me out of the shower from time to time if I have forgotten to put the seat down after finishing. Drags me wet over to our bed and puts me over her knee and spanks me dry. Then strips and has me pay homage to her derriere with kissing and licking and promising to never do it again. One time we were in one of our state parks in a fairly secluded area when she took me over her knee. Unbeknown to us a big 55-60 year old housekeeper stopped by to deliver extra towels and got a clear unobstructed view of my anniversary spanking as the open window had no screen.

    markiee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Markiee: sounds wonderful to me. Spanked when wet is effective, and someone happening upon you being spanked could be invigorating.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)