28.9.10

computer question???

Too funny for words. You can't beat those crazy Canucks north of us.... This one from a province with a name Saskatchewan! PORK THE ONE YOU LOVE... i'm loving it..
Computer Question:

Now here is a challenge!

For all of you who keep thinking you are computer experts...

Try this!

Let's see how computer literate you are .......


*WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS TO APPEAR ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN?

123490=qweriop[ asdhjkl (zxcvnm


GIVE UP? SEE THE ANSWER BELOW My Spanking!YEP. THIS WOULD DO IT !!tip of the hat to a new follower: spankher4real A male from the Seattle area... Welcome aboard. This is a new practice I will try to do whenever a new follower is identified. That way, readers might like to click on the name in followers, and see if they like the blog the person writes.

smile
Red

6 comments:

  1. Have you been suckling again? That's how I feel after aj has.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. always anice part of making love to Cindy...
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew the answer to that! At my advanced age, I have finally decided to learn touch typing, so I can stop having to go back and correct every occurrence of teh, jsut andspacesomitted.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really learned touch typing, was self taught, and I am a poor teacher. Hurray for spell checkers...
    Loved the funny ending.. plus the question of whether your endowments caused the typing errors.
    :-) Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very sweet, but my it's my wrists that rest on the keyboard, not my humble endowments.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. All endowments are beautiful, and wonderful for men to glance (not stare) at.
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)