5.10.17

A MEME: but shouldn't Thiefery result in a spanking

Hello everyone,

Here I come...
Now I have burgled the meme from everyone, here we go.....

a partial BIO

Marriages - one (and it is marvelous)

Proposals - one

Divorces - none

Surgeries - one

Tattoos - UGH!!! Never

Piercings - does the hole in my head count.

HAVE YOU EVER?

Shot a gun - no (but I should do that sometime)

Quit a Job -  Yes, three times, plus summer jobs that ended

Been on TV - Yes, officiating  professional sports, and an interview about computer security

Fallen in Love - Yes  :)

Driven cross country - yes

Hit  a deer - No

Watched a Birth - yes, our children being born

Ridden in an Ambulance - Yes (when I had my heart attack)

Sung Karaoke - Not my thing! I really avoid anywhere with karaoke

Ice Skated - forever, since a young child... Still played hockey (old-timers... over 40 until five years ago). Might start up again... No point skating unless you have a hockey stick in your hands

Been Surfing - tried water skiing but could never get up for more than two seconds

Seen the Ocean - Yes! We vacation at the ocean almost every year, and also on cruises

Ridden a horse - a few times (pretty bad at it, but I keep trying)

Almost died - yes

Been punched - yes

Punched back - definitely.

ARE YOU?

In love now - Yes with my wife, and our extended family-- totally.

So, for all those bloggers that exposed themselves with this meme, should they be spanked?


bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. Red, It does, report to Cindy at once.

    Loved reading your answers. Interesting to read about the ice skating. Happy you joined in.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Red, yes definitely. What sport do you officiate? That's a very interesting answer!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course they should be spanked, Red...as should you. Thievery must be punished. :) Thanks for sharing...enjoyed learning more about you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theft is a crime soooo I guess you have to present your bare bottom to Cindy and ask for your punishment. It was great learning more about you. We have done some of the same things and I've done a few you haven't.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie: good advice

    Jan: sport will be replied privately.. no pont giving out too much info.

    Cat, archedone: so many friends wanting me to be spanked... thanks (I wonder how I mean that .. sarcastically, or happily)

    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)