21.9.17

Red very red three days later

Everyone knew this would happen, and it did. I made a silly comment about Cindy being busy and not consulting with me, and became a little huffy about it.

Cindy came into the computer room a few minutes later, and told me to get upstairs for my spanking. She was not going to put up with my being "pouty" all day.

I was informed to get the short tawse, and the OTK cane, which I dumbly stated "was not very effective last time" Talk about waving a red flag in front of a bull....

First, move the sparking chair to the middle of the room, then retrieve the implements. Now, take out her high heel shoes so that I am raised at a good level over her knee. Bare bottom, otk.

Zero warm-up!  This is something that Cindy has never done, as the point of a spanking is to be effective.  The tawse was used with vigor, as I explained about my last spanking. Cindy has learned how to use it effectively, and my owwing and feet dancing put on a show.

Cindy paused, but only to give herself a breather, and check on my arms and shoulders. She began again with many spanks before stopping, simply saying let us move to the bed. Place the pillows appropriately, had be now prone over the pillows with my bottom prominently in the air. Numerous more with the tips of the tawse wrapping, or entering between my cheeks.

Cindy paused, simply to change implements, and wow did she use the OTK cane. Many hard strokes, followed by many rapid strokes raining down like a thunderstorm. A pause, and then a little question: So, do you think you should write that lady you bought this from and say it is not very effective?

This was punctuated in bold with many , many more short rapid spanks, I was permitted to reply : it is very very effective...

Numerous more spanks, and then I was permitted to rise, and thank Cindy for my spanking.

Zero poutiness the remainder of the day, and a very pleasant day. but with a sore and red bottom.
A pinkish bottom still existed the next morning.

bottoms up
Red

15 comments:

  1. This was bound to happen! I am surprised that Cindy waited so long to remind you of who has the "upper hand" in your household...

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that was some spanking and when used properly you will be sore for some time. Both Cindy and Robyn really love having the bare bottom up and presented giving them an easy and good target. Spanking can teach.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Ouchie! Hope your tushie is safe for a bit, Red.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat: it has been.. this somehow disappeared, and I only posted it today
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  4. WOW that was a spanking. It does not pay to pout around Cindy. I don't recall a spanking for pouting. At times Robyn has told me which implements she will be using to spank me but more often when I'm told I'm getting a spanking I put out all the implements and she will choose which to use. Robyn will pause often while spanking but that is to admire the state of my bottom. You took it quite well.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm Thought I left a comment....

    ReplyDelete
  6. J: I imagine the longer it takes to show who has the upper hand, the harder the spanking.

    archedone: Robyn and Cindy are very alike.. spankings work

    archedone: Cindy believed I might be pouty (grumpy) so she was proactive in solving a potential unhappy day.

    Tomy: not certain where it went...
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point there! Some of the spankings L. gets are in immediate reaction to a specific transgression, but I also like to give him advance notice of an impending session (as I did earlier in the week re. a "trek in the woods" which depended on the weather). As it turned out, the weather cooperated... and L's derrière is now seriously striped as a result of the brisk switching he got earlier this afternoon!
      J.

      Delete
    2. J: the fall weather seems to be hotter than the summer. L's bottom is really matching the weather.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    3. Yes indeed! And this warm spell continues, our outdoor forays may go on until Thanksgiving...
      J.

      Delete
    4. enjoy the great outdoors
      Red

      Delete
    5. The "great outdoors" is only a couple of miles away from our home - which makes it convenient to keep on with one of my favorite "activities" - as I did earlier today under a sunny sky - to the detriment of L's derrière...
      J.

      Delete
    6. Thanks, J.! That didn't save me from having to make lunch (in my usual skimpy attire) when we got home - and from getting a few licks of the martinet on my already well-striped backside... just for spilling some wine on the tablecloth...
      L.

      Delete
  7. Nice spanking. You earned it. Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ron: yes, I did earn it.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)