11.8.17

ocean view and more

Well, we are off once again, so I have left a few posts for your amusement while I am away....
ONE FOR THE LADIES





unfortunately, no nudist beaches where we are going... tis a pity
of course, the beach has other attractive sights
 


summer always brings a thrill when traveling!
and there will always be indoors nudism
and although a beautiful sight, this will never be Cindy receiving the cane (only using the cane on me.)

so, enjoy your spankings
and make certain you have fun
Now this would be a fun photo to receive
smile


bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. Have fun. Safe travels.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and Cindy have a great time,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, My husband and I have rented a secluded cabin for 4 days in the mountains next week. We love to hike on the trails and I plan on finding a convenient log to sit on when I give him one of many spankings over my knee out doors. See you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to visit the beaches in the Netherlands on the North Sea. Lots of topless women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie: thanks
    Jan: thanks, we will try our best to have a fun time
    Anon Jan: have fun both outside and inside
    Bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)