6.7.17

The LOOK for one of Ronnie's canes

Many versions of "the Look" can be imagined....
This might be the look of glee as Cindy awaits using Ronnie's swishy cane (that everyone can purchase)
I can imagine this look on my face when the first spank  from one of RONNIE'S swishy cane strikes my bottom. Utter shock!!! Of course, this will not be the position OTK, but rather bent at the waist, or prone onto of pillows on the bed
This may be the look on my face after 6 or 12 of the best (cane storkes)
 We are also purchasing a OTK cane, so I imagine my reaction from the first stroke will be something akin to this young lady
We have never used a safe word, but I imagine I will be using all of these
And the future will mean spankings of a greater intensity, whenever Cindy so chooses.
THAT SWISHY FLEXIBILITY IS FRIGHTENING!
ALAS!!1
DRESS FOR THE JOB YOU WANT!!!
 bottoms up
Red

11 comments:

  1. Red I love your blog. But leave the anti Trump stuff off. Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are ready for a mega-youchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have some nice stripes after that

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should get rid of the trump crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and Baxter: I like making fun of all political parties, and definitely ALL politicians. No Democrat around of any stature that can be lampooned, but I might dig up some Clinton and Obama to amuse you.

    Downunder Don: I will let you know,but I imagine you are very correct.

    Anna: very true.. Have you ever been caned?

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've been caned . Although I much prefer to be the one doing the caning

      Delete
    2. Anna; best behave, so that you can be the one giving, instead of receiving
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. Red,

    I certainly hope they live up to your expectations ....or better still, exceed them:) Thanks for the mention.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie: already tried, and they definitely EXCEED expectations
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. Boy the balls it takes to tell someone to leave their personal political views or jokes off of a personal blog. Damn they must be hard to carry around all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon: True! I respect that others have a different viewpoint, but when I see something that I find funny, that pokes fun at a political figure, then I enjoy posting it.
      Too many people are angry, and laughing at our politicians is the best way to keep one's sanity. One on Clinton in a day or two or three... I schedule, but then if something else comes along, like ESPN, then I postpone a post.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)