30.7.17

fun with wooden spoons

Either the wooden spoon, or the wooden food stirrer is used on my bottom about once a week, for some silly thing I have done in the kitchen that has frustrated or annoyed Cindy.
I rarely post about those spankings, because they  rarely last longer than 30 seconds to a minute, and all is well again. I will admit however, that Cindy has ramped them up so that they are very effective, and every spank has significant impact and are felt. She has even stopped, but stated "stay bent over", I am just taking a rest", then another minute is a very long spanking. Just imagine how many spanks can be given in that time! They are rapid fire events.

This next photo could be Cindy, smiling as she holds the wooden spoon, about to correct a problem, or having just finished correcting a problem



I never have to fully undress, but bare bottom is a MUST EVERY TIME!!!!
Yes, there is a door at our kitchen, and we have told neighbors just to come into our garden to pick some fruits or herbs whenever they need.  I sometimes wonder if someone will eventually see us.
In closing,
How many readers have ever spanked, or been spanked, with the kitchen spoon


bottoms up, and do not worry....





Red

12 comments:

  1. a few years ago we were wandering around the hardware store and the kitchen section when I saw a wooden spoon. I pointed to it and she said go ahead and get it. since then she has enjoyed spanking me with it, enjoying the sound and splotches it leaves. it is one of her favorite implements

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do......and the spoon is a monster: almost 2 feet long, with my name on it! And I got it with that spoon several times just this past week alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wooden spoon really hurts. I can't believe the sting from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been spanked with a large wooden spoon in the kitchen, pants down bent over. Usually short and intense delivers quite a sting. Sometimes just for her amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it hard to remember a spanking that did not include the use of the wooden spoon. Never had a kitchen spanking but the living room and bedroom are her favorite places to use the spoon on my naked bottom. Next to the hair brush it's the most stinging implement we have.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have learnt the hard way to stay out of her kitchen ! Some of her wooden spoons are quite large and she really makes them hurt when she spanks me on my bare bottom !JE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baxter: it is just so readily available in the kitchen, if you somehow cause her anxiety or ask a dumb question.

    kdpierre: should I say you must have deserved it, which is my case often.

    Dan; very true

    Joe; sounds perfect. Sometimes we are spanked for no single reason, just a general catch up and behave warning.

    archedone: guess you have something to look forward to for a quick on the spot correction in the kitchen
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooden spoons an old staple from my Grandmother and mother kitchen. Still among my fav's for both recieving and giving for punishment spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wooden spoon is the tool most often used in our household - but often as a "first act"

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope it's O.K. to share this video link here. Tt's is a true NO-NONSENSE OTK session with a spoon.

    https://www.redtube.com/1378113

    ReplyDelete
  11. anon: thanks for sharing your viewpoint
    L: with many more acts to follow
    Tomy: not a problem, thanks for the link. However, I prefer pictures, and let the imagination take over
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  12. The wooden spoon was the first "tool" N (my late wife) used when she decided that her palm got sore when she hand-spanked me. The martinet was next, and next came the belt, the cane (found in her grandmother's attic) and, eventually, the riding crop. Switches were added along the way (initially for "fun" when hiking in the woods). The wooden spoon (or the paddle) was also used -alone- to deliver swift "reminders" when I failed to adequately perform my assigned chores. J , on the other hand, was already acquainted with N's disciplinary methods (and "tools"),although she added a few of her own - not to mention the fact that B. (her sister) was invited to "second" her whenever we got together... as was the case earlier this summer!
    L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)