2.6.17

POLL Have spankings improved your sex life

I read this rather sad commentary on married life, in Cosmopolitan from a few months ago.... You can see the article at the bottom of this post.
" a whopping 29% of married couples have sex once a month or LESS"
"The happiest couples have sex at least once a week"

Personally, Cindy and I are closer in love than ever before, as the years have gone by. We have sex at least once a week, but normally twice and sometimes more often weekly.

I am spanked regularly, but my spankings go in cycles of frequent for a while, and then none for a couple of weeks. Cindy now accepts being spanked, but is very emotional and some are symbolic only.

We feel that spankings have helped solve problems, letting the love shine through, and thus increased our sex life. We have friends our age that have not had sex in many years.                                

spanking and sex



How has spanking changed your sex life


     
Spanking has NOT changed our sex life
spanking has DECREASED our sex life
spanking has INCREASED our sex life
 Current Results







bottoms up
Red

10 comments:

  1. Spankings have not only helped our sex lives it has also helped change my behavior for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this family spanking has not only improved my behavior but increased our sexual activity. Spanking has also led to other sexual adventures that we both enjoy.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. My behavior hasn't changed, I already was a good boy. But the spankings always lead to sex and Lindsay is happy to provide a good round on my gluteus maximus.

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spankings have been a desire of mine, my girlfriend, now my wife, has taken the desire to me begging for her not to. But I will admit so much good as come from the spankings. Our sex life, my attitude, it really relieves her stress. Spankings are not planned, they occur when she decides. Spankings have happen other than at home, hotel while on vacation, once on a very secluded part of the beach, she decides. They are very sound spankings, I dance around, sitting is hard. Erections, yes I do, pretty much everytime but she reminds me that will be gone shortly, they are and afterwards she points that out. So yes very much so, this male needs, and my wife needs are met. Life does not get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan: exactly the same for me
    archedone: identical....spanking has lead to more fun sexual activities,and a openness never before known.
    Marco: I am a better boy than I was, but so happy it works for both of you
    anon: absolutely agree
    Joe: more like OOWWWWW then oooooooHHHHHHH
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spankings are two fold in this family. My wife applies a very sound spanking for when I'm out of line, no sex involved. Then there are times I initiate a spanking, she knows what I'm doing, goes along and soon we are either on the floor or in bed and the warmth in my bottom increases the sexual desire and I find I can hold it longer and she so enjoys it. There are punishment spankings, so much different from foreplay spankings and I know the difference all so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon; glad the difference in type of spankings works for both of you
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dating, sex was great with some, so-so with others, but when the woman I ended up marrying were dating a whole new world opened. Single, male, in his 20's, nice apartment, I had the magazines, some videos, male thing. In between women I would enjoy these items and also would masturbate. Well not expecting her back from a week long trip, I was doing such in the bedroom, did not hear her, the look on her face, and when she told me to stand up I did. Mad, not the word, told to finish, I did. Well I was looking at a spanking magazine and so she did just that. It hurt, felt foolish, but the next morning, she was rubbing my sore bottom, and soon we were having great sex. To this day, at least once a month we repeat that day. I now kneel on a towel in the front room and masturbate while she scolds me. The spanking follows, and it is in the morning the reward happens. Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark: glad it works for both of you
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)