1.6.17

mature spankers

Knowing in advance, that writing about age and women is a very scary topic, I begin this post.

A site you might like to visit, with strong
mature (over 25... to save my bottom form a more severe spanking)


has it's secondary title as "Bad Moon Rising"

a rather apropos title for the content
I see a bad moon arising

I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightning


I see bad times today
To our delight, mature spankers spank very very well.
 smile
enjoy today
 bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the above. I've only been spanked by my wife but now that we are retired and after many years of spanking me she has gotten much better at using all the implements we have so I'd say she is a beautiful mature woman.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that she has gained this skill and confidence with you. Not something she can necessarily brag about, but still probably good for her ego.

      Matt

      Delete
  2. Totally agree while young laps are hot, mature spankers are erotic and experienced.
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: very true
    archedone: agreed, Cindy spanks with far more confidence and effectiveness
    Matt: very true,good for the ego, and I wish Cindy would brag about her spanking ability.
    Ron; agreed, but I am certain young laps can become very experienced quickly
    anon: glad it works for both of you
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)