4.3.17

thoughts for Today

Make certain you have happy thoughts as often as you can...
But, if you ignore what your wife 'suggested' you should be doing while you are out,
you might find her waiting to greet you at the door.
and what follows will not be a suggestion
and you might take consolation in her kind words
but before you go to sleep,  you will have a reminder of the rules !
your smiles for today.. thoughtful design with humor
THOUGHTLESS DESIGN OF A COFFEE CUP by the UNIVERSITY of NORTH TEXAS
do you see the c?
bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. My husband knows better than to keep me waiting, Saturday morning is his maintenance spanking. He comes to the kitchen, naked, hairbrush and I make him pull out the chair. Always with an erection, will never learn, it is his bare bottom that I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like he finds the spankings very arousing which I as a submissive male understand

      Delete
  2. it is the weekend, time to weigh myself and see how much I am above my target weight, that being how many spanks with the paddle on my bare bottom I will get. Looking forward to it and the sex afterwards

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon; hopefully the weekly spanking solves most problems
    Baxter: sounds delightful, but encouragement is needed... How about one spank for every pound that still has to be lost, and two spanks for every pound lost. Now that would be motivation.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)