3.3.17

A friend wrote

I do occasionally chat with people by email, never with any messaging or other method. One reader who had contacted me a few years ago, started chatting about her love for being spanked, but that her husband rarely spanks her. I have chatted with the husband at times, and somehow our conversations, but :
 MOST IMPORTANTLY THEIR CONVERSATIONS WITH EACH OTHER, has lead to each of them being spanked whenever needed, for fun and/or discipline.

Here is what she wrote:
"SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.....YOU ARE THE SOUL MATE ON MANY ISSUES....Yes we are back over each other laps and hubby is being a good boy....I made him get two 5 gallon paint mixers from Wal Mart....as we checked out I picked them up and said "this might be good for your spanking" he was qucik to add "yes honey and its time for yours"...........he turned my smarty remark around and I blushed as the young  make clerk thought we were nuts.   He was angry with me and when we got home I was across his lap for a long scolding and spanking. He does not want others to know about our sexy kinks......
 
Company is gone and there is no one that can hear him getting his spankings....Red I use the heels and hose and hairbrush and make sure he has a loving climax soon after his spanking is over."
 


This is the couple that sometimes mention that they decide to open Consensual Spanking on a certain date in advance, and the gender of the person being spanked is what happens in their household. 
 
I am glad that I have been able to help, and hopefully this blog encourages people to TALK and DECIDE IF A CONSENSUAL SPANKING RELATIONSHIP IS WHAT THEY WANT, AND IN WHAT FORM.  CONSENSUAL SPANKING CAN IN MOST FAMILIES MEAN ONE PERSON IS ALWAYS THE SPANKER, AND THE OTHER PERSON ALWAYS THE SPANKEE, OR IT CAN MEAN BOTH ARE SPANKED.
NOW, LET ME LET HER HUBBY IN ON A SECRET, WHICH HE PROBABLY IS AWARE OF. THIS WONDERFUL WOMAN WRITES ME IN ADVANCE,
SO THAT i AM CERTAIN TO HAVE THE WOMAN BEING SPANKED ON THE.day they will be looking at the blog....

So C, enjoy your spanking!
Then write me about it to share with the readers.
bottoms up

Red

3 comments:

  1. Both in our 60's, old high school friends (not lovers, friends). She lost her husband a few years ago and I lost my wife just last year. We got together, normally did, the four of us would talk, catch up on what was happening. We sat the talked and then she asked why did we not go further, I said I did not know. It was a week later she invited me to her place and well the conversation quickly got back to how we left the conversation. We soon were hugging, kissing, and just some foreplay. Soon we were both naked and then she shocked me, she asked would you spank me, my husband would never, and I said nothing at first. Then I told her get me your hairbrush and she said lets go to the bedroom. I did spank her with the hairbrush, she wanted it harder and I did and when I stopped she was ready for sex. Rubbed my bottom she said as we enjoyed one another. Watching her sitting and talking afterwards, squirming, I told her I hope it was not too hard, she just smiled, it could be harder, both she said with a smile. Took all these years, I took her advise, both of them and we will soon be married and doing what we should have done so many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl I was dating wanting to be spanked, I was brought up not to hit girls. She kept trying for several months, and when I finally agreed I said only it will be as a spanking should be given. I spanked her over her panties across my lap, just a few spanks, she stood up, gave me a look, you call that a spanking, I quickly had the panties down, and when she stood up, rubbing, she smiled, that is a spanking and then led me to the bedroom. She was good, and yes I spank her more, we are married, and have found it was a sexual part of the woman's body that needed special attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: glad you both are back to enjoying life, after sad times. Best to keep on living, which is the motto that Cindy and I have for each other. Hope spankings end up for both of you.

    anon: glad it is working for both of you
    bottoms up
    Red
    anon:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)