24.2.17

Sex and spanking

The following comes from WEBMD.com
Sex
No more, “Not tonight, Dear.” It turns out that sex can help ease pain when you have certain kinds of headaches -- especially migraines. It’s also been shown to improve heart health, ease stress, and boost mental alertness.

As the opening to this post states, avy spanking I receive relieves STRESS, and combined with sex afterwards, you are doing a very heart healthy exercise, not to mention the exercise the spanker gets in spanking you, and the exercise the spankee gets by running an imaginary mile with the feet kicking and dancing everywhere. Wow, it also improves my listening abilities, because you pay close attention to every word of what you did wrong, and how to correct it. Mental alertness guaranteed while you are being spanked.

Many of my regular readers of this blog are in a spanking relationship with their partner, and many times either immediately after being spanked make passionate love with their partner, or within the next day or two.
For a significant spanking, most times you will see me helping place Cindy's spanking high heel shoes on for her, as this shows my submission, and raises her knees so that I do not fall off.
Then it is time to either be bared for my spanking
or bare my bottom myself and await the words
 
Sometimes, Cindy is so delighted with the idea of spanking me that she gives me the choice of which implement should she use  FIRST.....
Depending on the reason I am spanked, determines whether we make love afterwards. Almost every significant spanking
is followed by fantastic sex, as the spanking arouses both Cindy and myself, and the problem that caused the spanking has been solved.
However, on the spot corrections just solves a small annoyance, and with simply get on with our day.

So, if you have never been spanked, but have the desire to experiment with it, why not ask your partner for a spanking?
bottoms up
Red

10 comments:

  1. Having sex always eased my cramps, lower back pain, headaches, etc...the only time it didn't was when I had a migraine the (the no light, no movement, upchucking kind). I really like the 7th and 8th pictures...that couch in the 8th looks as if it's been well used. ;) Thanks for sharing, Red.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture reminds me of when my wife first agreed to spank me many years ago. She mentioned that she was wet after she spanked me. I knew at that moment spankings would continue and oh the sex after one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true spanking can help some health problems. I didn't know Cindy sometimes allows you to pick the first implement. R does the same with me. Once I'm in position she will ask what I'd like to feel first.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat: 7th and eighth are great ideas, after a spanking.

    baxter: so very very true

    archedone: does the saying go: pick your poison.... smiling
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sex is indeed the aftermath (usually, but not always) of the vigorous spankings -or whippings- J. liberally administers... and also of those she (infrequently) gets. It vey much depends on whether the grievance that led to the spanking has been effectively "redeemed". Forgiveness (once the punishment is over) leads to a making-up that both of us can enjoy...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: Glad to hear it, and is the same with us. However, the spanking and love making is so intense, we are literally exhausted for a large part of the next day.. oh well, it is worth it.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Same here - but (fortunately?) I don't get/deserve to be spanked or whipped more than twice a week (on average)... except for the brisk "reminders" she delivers over the weekend when I perform my assigned chores (or fail to do so as she expects)

      L.

      Delete
    3. L: the number of spankings seems acceptable to you both, so all is well. Make certain you do not earn too many extra spankings
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    4. J. is the one who decides - and she can "find quarrel in a straw"...

      L.

      Delete
  6. L: this comment appears that you are asking for another spanking, as soon as j reads this.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)