3.2.17

rules for spanked husbands

This is a very simple concept...
If your wife has other ideas instead of you going out for a beer with male friends.
Your answer is Yes, Dear!
If you are not yet married, and your girlfriend asks if you have any implement to spank you with, it is best to be truthful...
and, if your girlfriend has never spanked you, she has a friend who is experienced, and happy to help...
 thus,when about to be spanked, be truthful
Humor will not avoid a spanking
When that finger talks, you better do as it says...
and just because you have male friends over watching the Football game, REMEMBER THE RULES
bottoms up

red

8 comments:

  1. Nice post. That second picture. Wow I so want to be over her lap
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned the hard way to follow orders or the spanking would be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number one is VERY true in our household!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other day I told my wife that I as going out with my buddies for a beer. She told me I don't think so. She was soon back hair brush in hand leading me to a straight back chair by my ear. Lowering my pants down she put me across her knee and commenced to spank me as if I was nine years old. Needless to say I lost all my composure as my mother and sister arrived just in times to seem me paddled like a dad child. Jerrod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron: she takes clients over her knee.
    Dan: a good lesson to learn
    Baxxter:thanks
    Merryslave: as in our house
    Jerrod: I imagine your wife had good reason to spank you, from previous occurrences when you went out with the boys for a beer
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. In a FLR you do as told, no questions, no backtalk, or else. At first I did, my bare bottom paid the price. The spankings are no less than if I questioned her. Facing the wall afterwards, even if someone drops in, having to stand while she bares my bottom and scolds me like a child. Oh I do as told, I know better. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacob: glad your spankings work for a healthy relationship
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)