8.2.17

being bared

This is a topic that always gives an additional  little thrill when I think of spankings. you walk into the house and your wife is relaxing as is shown in the next picture
 You know what is about to follow, but Do not worry,
Keep those hands up, I want to bare your bottom
so, what is you rreactin today going to be
Most photos show the woman looking at your crotch...
but it has to be a liberated private beach if you are being bared a tthe beach to be spanked
About now you should start to worry,a s the red has been replaced by gray, which happens often on my bottom, and this fine lady looks like she is long from being finished spanking you.

bottoms up

bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. I love the getting bared part. Either my hands are behind my head and she is doing it or she is enjoying the show as I strip for her. the outcome is the same once naked she sees my erect cock then the getting into position and presenting my nude bottom to her for her enjoyment.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife would say I needed a spanking, but never did. I made the mistake of forcing her hand, Saturday morning walked into kitchen naked, erect and smiling. She stood up, smiling and soon over her lap, needless to say I bit off more than I wanted. She thanked me for be ready, more time for the spanking. Today she bares me, sometime all the way, not always, but the end results gets my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure would like to know the female view on spanking. Does baring the bottom turn them on or not, same for the penis on display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There no way you cannot feel little, defenseless than being over my wife lap, naked, her hand warming my bare bottom. Afterwards facing the wall, displaying her work and praying no one comes over and sees you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost always get hard when underpants or panties are lowered.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. archedone: both methods are delightful

    anon; glad it works for both of you folks

    anon; doubt I have many woman spanker readers...

    anon: true

    Ron; as do i
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love being bared, my wife usually strips me completely naked before I'm on the bed, face down and she's sitting on my back and paddling me good and raw....it's the second part I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pizza: every spanking must be felt
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)