26.1.17

guide to a happy home

As winter drags on, sometimes the blues set in. This winter blues only applies to northern climes, but the solution is always easy...
A woman can spank those blues away
by just reaching into the drawer for a handy spanking implement
and the initial set of blues
will start to make you smile
and lead to outright amusement as  he kicks and dances
 and your satisfaction will be assured with the brush to the seat of the problem
 so, choose to be be happy today
and then everyone will be smiling

bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. Thanks again for great pics; I love the ones of spankings in the kitchen where my wife often spanks me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...would love to agree that 3 glasses of wine and 2 Bloody Marys equal 5 servings of fruits and veggies but not sure I could handle that much! LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good reminder. I haven't been spanked in a couple of weeks and miss it. Have to hand R the paddle and let her have at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being spanked with someone else present is not good at all, my wife states part of the punishment. I dance around, not allow to cover myself. I face the wall or when she is really made face her, all on display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon; best idea is to be on your best behavior when friends are visiting.
      red

      Delete
  5. We keep all our implements in a rolling carry-on type suitcase. When it's 'time' Merry just tells me to go get the .... whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ron; works for us
    Anon: you are welcome
    Cat: how about one a day?
    Baxter: why not send her a link to this posting?
    Merryslave: sounds perfect
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)